Monday, May 08, 2006

 
In Transit

I'm in transit at Seoul! Using the free wireless connection at Incheon International Airport. I'm tired, but it's pretty cool here. All the stewardesses have this cute ribbon-bent-into-a-funny-shape-thing in their hair. And fantastic complexion. Should try eating KImchi more.

Things here are really high tech. Everything seems to talk. Seriously. The travellator talks to you. The entrance points talk. You can hear so many automated voices at once! And the toilet... has an etiquette bell. I was so tempted to push it, but figured, better not, I might get some Auntie yelling at me in Korean.

Anyway. Thanks all who came to see me off! It really meant alot to me. Going to miss you all so much. And Dad, Mom and Leon. Love you all.

Got another 10 hour or so flight in a bit. Really need to catch up on sleep!

Going to get a separate blog for Shireen and myself to tell you all about our adventures in the Wildwoods... will post the address up soon. =)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?