Wednesday, April 26, 2006
No Wonder
Today was one of those days where I really just COULD NOT seem to get out of bed.
3.30pm, and I was still under the covers, while of course comforting myself with the fact that I WAS reading my notes, albeit horizontally.
But the rain this afternoon was just lovely. I'm addicted to the smell of rain. That's not good, I'm told... cos it's the smell of some chemical or something.
I was at Grace's place last night, going through her NZ clothes, to borrow some jackets for my trip. Really cool, all the trench coats, thick woolly jackets, boots... but of course I didn't need such thick stuff, so just borrowed a few sweaters.
Anyway, I saw this stuck up on her fridge:
Lord, if you don't make me skinny, then at least make my friends fat.
Sheesh. No wonder lar.
Today was one of those days where I really just COULD NOT seem to get out of bed.
3.30pm, and I was still under the covers, while of course comforting myself with the fact that I WAS reading my notes, albeit horizontally.
But the rain this afternoon was just lovely. I'm addicted to the smell of rain. That's not good, I'm told... cos it's the smell of some chemical or something.
I was at Grace's place last night, going through her NZ clothes, to borrow some jackets for my trip. Really cool, all the trench coats, thick woolly jackets, boots... but of course I didn't need such thick stuff, so just borrowed a few sweaters.
Anyway, I saw this stuck up on her fridge:
Lord, if you don't make me skinny, then at least make my friends fat.
Sheesh. No wonder lar.