Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Comfort
Spending time with You
Helps me feel;
Helps me believe;
Helps me love.
I wonder why I don’t do it more
When you’re always there to embrace me.
The comfort that only you can give,
The words that no one else can speak.
The things I can say to only you and no one else,
The knowledge that you will respond with only love, pure love.
Your punishment may be great,
But your mercy is greater.
I thank you God.
“To acquire knowledge about God is one thing; to commit oneself to Him is another.”
Spending time with You
Helps me feel;
Helps me believe;
Helps me love.
I wonder why I don’t do it more
When you’re always there to embrace me.
The comfort that only you can give,
The words that no one else can speak.
The things I can say to only you and no one else,
The knowledge that you will respond with only love, pure love.
Your punishment may be great,
But your mercy is greater.
I thank you God.
“To acquire knowledge about God is one thing; to commit oneself to Him is another.”
Comments:
<< Home
In the Beginning
A child is born . She opens her eyes .
There is a great rejoice among the heavens . The company of angels and saints celebrate , for today there is hope for humanity . Today , there is hope for a change .
A child is five years old . Her mother teaches her how to pray . She prays her first prayer to bless her father and her mother . She goes to lay .
I am the Apha and the Omega . I have created many things and they were good .
My love is everlasting
A child is fifteen years old . Her friends teach her how to pray . They tell her that her prayers are for a time long forgotten. She cannot sleep at night . She finds herself astray .
From dust to dusk till dawn , My love is all :
For the Gentile and Jew
For the Prisoner and the Prison Warden
For the Priest and the Prostitute
For the Wild and the Tamed
For the Living and the Dead .
My love is evermore
A child is fifty years old . Her children teach her how to pray . They pray for her , for a time not so long ago where she was still a child but the world soon turned her gray .
Come back to me .
Am I so far away ?
Has it been so far and so long ?
I am here , yesterday , tomorrow , today .
My love is complete
A child dies . She closes her eyes . But for a moment because a new child is born .
- Marcel Deschamps
A child is born . She opens her eyes .
There is a great rejoice among the heavens . The company of angels and saints celebrate , for today there is hope for humanity . Today , there is hope for a change .
A child is five years old . Her mother teaches her how to pray . She prays her first prayer to bless her father and her mother . She goes to lay .
I am the Apha and the Omega . I have created many things and they were good .
My love is everlasting
A child is fifteen years old . Her friends teach her how to pray . They tell her that her prayers are for a time long forgotten. She cannot sleep at night . She finds herself astray .
From dust to dusk till dawn , My love is all :
For the Gentile and Jew
For the Prisoner and the Prison Warden
For the Priest and the Prostitute
For the Wild and the Tamed
For the Living and the Dead .
My love is evermore
A child is fifty years old . Her children teach her how to pray . They pray for her , for a time not so long ago where she was still a child but the world soon turned her gray .
Come back to me .
Am I so far away ?
Has it been so far and so long ?
I am here , yesterday , tomorrow , today .
My love is complete
A child dies . She closes her eyes . But for a moment because a new child is born .
- Marcel Deschamps
Hi melt , I think more people will read your blog if you post something juicy ..How bout all that New paper crap you used to do ? Try to make stuff up if you have to ..
anyway i'm just playing with you , you got a good thing going on .. I really enjoy some of the stuff you put up ..
Take it easy and remember this : When you are down , there is always someone you can look up to -John Doe ..
anyway i'm just playing with you , you got a good thing going on .. I really enjoy some of the stuff you put up ..
Take it easy and remember this : When you are down , there is always someone you can look up to -John Doe ..
Oy Rob.
I've mellowed down.
The claws have been filed down.
Anyway a quiet confidence always wins the day. =)
Post a Comment
I've mellowed down.
The claws have been filed down.
Anyway a quiet confidence always wins the day. =)
<< Home
