Monday, December 05, 2005
The Initiative
Alrighty then, first entry.
It's Sunday night, and I thought it would be fun to finally get started on this blog thing. I was inspired to start this after I saw Shireen's blog, and she told me to check out Terence's blog, and I realised that everyone's blogging, so why not. Afterall, if I want to write for a living, I might as well start writing for myself... here. And if I suck, well, time for a new career plan. Haha. Besides, I thought it'd be nice to put down some nice encounters, thoughts, snippets about myself. Sometimes things move so fast it's scary, and I just want to keep some memories to share with whoever drops by. You know the same way Dumbledore puts his wand to his forehead, draws a couple of strands of wispy gray hair that are meant to be his memories (forgive me, just watched The Goblet of Fire yesterday), well, this is going to be my own little pensieve.
So. I guess this is number one.
Alrighty then, first entry.
It's Sunday night, and I thought it would be fun to finally get started on this blog thing. I was inspired to start this after I saw Shireen's blog, and she told me to check out Terence's blog, and I realised that everyone's blogging, so why not. Afterall, if I want to write for a living, I might as well start writing for myself... here. And if I suck, well, time for a new career plan. Haha. Besides, I thought it'd be nice to put down some nice encounters, thoughts, snippets about myself. Sometimes things move so fast it's scary, and I just want to keep some memories to share with whoever drops by. You know the same way Dumbledore puts his wand to his forehead, draws a couple of strands of wispy gray hair that are meant to be his memories (forgive me, just watched The Goblet of Fire yesterday), well, this is going to be my own little pensieve.
So. I guess this is number one.
